I love my dogs but they cost me a mint (eg. bolter is up to about 4 thousand I think) and are little ratbags. I'll tell you a bit about them.
Bolter was my first child and I would describe him as a cuddly friendly . . . killer. He is so lovely at home, he loves people, and cuddles, but he is unfortunately a staffy by nature and doesn't get along with other dogs (besides Rahni) so I am a responsible dog owner and always have him on the lead outside the yard. He is not a very good guard dog as he will wag his tail at strangers and only bark at other animals, especially dogs through the fence. Even though I love him to death I would never get another staffy.
Rahni on the other hand is quite a submissive dog and would never hurt a fly although she has been known to lick small animals to death. She is very obediant and I can have her off the lead no worries. I once took her for a walk and she decided to chase a cat (for fun or to lick it) and all I had to do was call her name and she was right back at my side, she is such a good girl apart from the licking (have I mentioned that yet?). She unlike Bolter is a good guard dog as she barks at strangers (would never bite) and is not interested in other animals.
I would also like to add that I love cats too, not just a dog person :).
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
These are a few of my most recent designs. I am currently running a competition on facebook to win some earrings of your choice. If you log onto my Mefe Art page you can also enter. All you have to do is name the 2 nameless necklaces in the necklace photo folder and the nameless pendant in the pendant photo folder. Email me the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. The competition closes 27th Feb, so get your answers in quick smart.
For my first post I have decided to attached my most recent photo and tell you about it. On 11 December last year I had a knee reconstruction and I am still recovering. For the last few months I have not been able to do much as I was on crutches for most of it.
On this particular day I was going rather mad sitting around the house so my lovely boyfriend Peter organised a little BBQ lunch date up at Mt Cootha. It was really nice to get out of the house and be one with nature. For all of those who are against feeding the wildlife. . sorry. . but I did only give the magpie meat . . promise.
All that aside I guess I should tell y'all a little about myself.
- I'm 30 years old and 79.8kgs (I'm only telling you that because I have decided to lose 10 kgs and it might give me more motivation).
- I have a wonderful boyfriend Peter (as shown above),
- two naughty dogs Bolter and Rahni (photos will be uploaded soon),
- a wonderful family, mum, dad, Brit my sister, her husband Cristian and my little nephew Jasper (the most beautiful child in the world).
- I also have an amazing group of friends who I love dearly (more will be said about them in later posts.
- I'm an electrician.
- I love Art, Craft, Photography, Sport, Reading, People Watching, Singing, Dancing, Motobikes, and many more. Oh yeah and I make jewellery but you will see that later.