For my first post I have decided to attached my most recent photo and tell you about it. On 11 December last year I had a knee reconstruction and I am still recovering. For the last few months I have not been able to do much as I was on crutches for most of it.
On this particular day I was going rather mad sitting around the house so my lovely boyfriend Peter organised a little BBQ lunch date up at Mt Cootha. It was really nice to get out of the house and be one with nature. For all of those who are against feeding the wildlife. . sorry. . but I did only give the magpie meat . . promise.
All that aside I guess I should tell y'all a little about myself.
- I'm 30 years old and 79.8kgs (I'm only telling you that because I have decided to lose 10 kgs and it might give me more motivation).
- I have a wonderful boyfriend Peter (as shown above),
- two naughty dogs Bolter and Rahni (photos will be uploaded soon),
- a wonderful family, mum, dad, Brit my sister, her husband Cristian and my little nephew Jasper (the most beautiful child in the world).
- I also have an amazing group of friends who I love dearly (more will be said about them in later posts.
- I'm an electrician.
- I love Art, Craft, Photography, Sport, Reading, People Watching, Singing, Dancing, Motobikes, and many more. Oh yeah and I make jewellery but you will see that later.